The building materials industry is years behind other industries. You can see it in the way it relies too much on outbound sales. When doing outbound, the salesperson will identify a prospect and then pursue them. In the worst case, it’s a cold call.
While outbound sales can be an effective way to grow, companies that have focused on growing their inbound leads are outperforming the ones that focus on outbound. Ideally, your company would have a balance of outbound and inbound sales opportunities.
I created this infographic to show you how inbound sales can help you be more successful and make better use of your salespeople’s time.
You Can Download The Infographic
Five Ways to Increase Your Inbound Inquiries
- Add a Chat Box to Your Website
- Add a Call to Action to Your Website That Offers Helpful Information to Appeal to People Who Don’t Respond to Contact Us, Where to Buy, or Get a Quote
- Develop More Content Such as Blog Posts or YouTube Videos That Are Optimized for SEO
- Be More Active on Social Media, Especially LinkedIn
- Update Your Website to Sell Solutions to Problems Instead of Products
If you like what I say, sign up for my newsletter here and get my weekly newsletter every Sunday night.