There are many programs and experts that teach builders how to sell to homebuyers, but no one teaches the building materials company how to sell to the builder, until now.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this one and half-day event packed with insights and strategies you can use immediately to generate sales:
Find out what builders REALLY want along with 3 simple ways to make sure you give it to them.
The #1 reason builders keep ignoring you – and a simple shift you can make to get them to listen.
The biggest challenge facing most builders and a proven strategy that will make them WANT to do business with you!
The secret to selling the Purchasing Manager – an often-missed step that stops the sales process dead in its tracks.
A growth blueprint you can share with the builder’s construction management and sales departments that make them a champion for you and your product.
How to move a builder up from low-profit builder grade products. How to sell “better than code” performance products that the homebuyer may not notice.
How to take the intimidation out of “Big Builder” selling and finally get your products and services the respect they deserve.
How to leverage your direct relationships with builders to increase sales and profitability with your channel partners.
Who Should Attend
Residential Building Materials Manufacturers and Suppliers
Owners, Presidents, and CEO’s
Experienced sales people who want a fresh perspective
Inexperienced sales people who want to get up to speed faster.
Marketing people who want to make their builder marketing programs more effective
Our How to Sell Homebuilders seminar will be an immersive and invaluable experience taking place over one and a half action-packed days in beautiful Denver, Colorado.
Each day will be made up of engaging keynote presentations and panels from some of the brightest minds in builder sales. The conference is designed to take you on a step-by-step journey through how to be more successful with builders.
Tuesday May 10
- 8:30am-8:45am: Welcome/Opening Remarks/Introductions
- 8:45am-10:00am: The Homebuilder Market
- 10:00am-10:15am: Break
- 10:15-11:00am: Where and How Decisions Are Made
- 11:00am-12:00pm: How the Builder Sees the Manufacturer/Supplier
- 12:00pm-1:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00pm-1:45pm: How to Succeed With Purchasing
- 1:45pm-2:30pm: How to Sell Through Construction Management
- 2:30pm-2:45pm: Break
- 2:45pm-3:30pm: How to Sell Through Sales and Marketing
- 3:30pm-4:15pm: The Role and Importance of The Local Dealer
- 4:15pm-5:00pm: How to Convert a Builder From a Competitive Product
- 6:00pm-8:00pm: Cocktails – Group Dinner
Wednesday May 11
- 8:00am-8:30am: Continental Breakfast
- 8:30am-9:00am: How to Sell an Upgrade to a Builder
- 9:00am-9:30am: How to Sell Top 20 Builders
- 9:30am-10:00am: 5 Ways to Improve Your Builder Sales Skills
- 10:00am-10:15am: Break
- 10:15am-11:00am: How to Reach Builders With Marketing
- 11:00am-11:30am: The Benefits of Targeting Small to Medium Size Builders
- 11:30am-12:00pm: Closing Remarks/Questions and Answers
More Details Here