Building Materials Sales and Marketing Workshop
Hyatt Regency O’Hare Chicago
September 24, 2016
As per many requests from people who couldn’t attend my events in Boulder, I am bringing an updated version of my popular Building Materials Sales and Marketing Workshop to Chicago as a convenient, one-day event.
Learn how to break through your growth barriers by seeing customers from a different perspective
The number one reason people like my seminars is the actionable strategies they receive. You can see dramatic results almost immediately with a few shifts in your approach.
There’s not a single magazine, conference, or association in the building materials industry to help you, the manufacturer, stay current with the knowledge and strategies you need to sell today’s demanding customer.
Here is a taste of what you’ll learn in this event that is packed with insights and strategies you can use immediately to generate sales:
* How to tap into “hidden” selling information you can use for an immediate competitive advantage (it’s just waiting for you!)
* Find out what builders REALLY want along with 3 simple ways to make sure you give it to them.
* The #1 reason architects keep ignoring you – and a simple shift you can make to get specified.
* The fastest way to multiply your sales force – without spending a dime!
* The biggest challenge facing most contractors and a proven strategy that will make them WANT to do business with you!
* The secret to selling Commercial Building Facilities Managers and Design Build Contractors – an often-missed step that stops the sales process dead in its tracks.
* A growth blueprint you can share with lumber and speciality dealers that will make you a welcome visitor any time.
* How to take the intimidation out of “Big Box” selling and finally get your products and services the respect they deserve.
That’s just a small sample of what you can expect to discover when you attend my upcoming event in Chicago on September 24.
Your sales may be up this year, but your competitor’s sales may be up even more meaning you’re losing market share.
Why you should believe me.
I have a proven track record of delivering what I promise. In fact, my book, Building Materials Channel Marketing is often cited as a game changer for those who read it and implement the strategies I outline.
I have an arsenal of testimonials of people I have helped. You are welcome to review their comments anytime.
Here is a brief video of three recent workshops participants:
Who Should Attend?
* You feel your product deserves to be in places you can’t seem to crack.
* You are already doing a great job but want to take your efforts to a new level by seeing the market place from a new perspective.
* The jobs you want to be spec’d for are eluding you.
* Your sales and marketing teams are more oil-and-water than coffee-and-cream.
* You want to learn ways to outthink, rather than outspend, your competition.
* You’re ready to drill down into what it takes to bring your business, product lines and relationships to the places you crave.
This isn’t a death-by-PowerPoint extravaganza.
You will be inspired – and expected – to participate. No one is more passionate about building materials sales and marketing than me. This will be a high-energy event. You’ll be entertained. Energized. And, maybe even a little-taken aback. I can be downright improper at times when trying to hammer home an important point.
WARNING: I may single out something your company does that may be an example of what NOT to do.
The admission cost is $1,495 – with discounts for early registration. You can save $200 if you register soon. Ask about our same company attendee discount if you are bringing more than one person.
We will start at 8:30 am and be done by 4:30 pm so you can catch a flight out that night.
Don’t miss your chance to experience a unique, in-person training with me – the man industry insiders refer to as The Whizard.
Dedicated To Helping You GROW Your Building Materials Business FAST,
P.S. I will be contacting everyone who registers to discuss your challenges so I can make sure that your issues are addressed.
P.P.S. Everyone who attends will also receive a complimentary autographed copy of my new book on building materials sales and marketing that is scheduled to be published next Spring.